- All of Vorp's characters start with "Vorp"... except for his main.
- Vorp's main, Manxomefoe, is actually his newest character (with the exception of maybe some lvl 4 rogue or something)
- The reason Vorp's main isn't a "Vorp" like his other characters is the eq name engine stopped allowing him to creat characters with "Vorp" in the beginning.
- Vorp actually tried to use "Vorpal" for all his characters, but the name engine wouldn't allow it, so he started using "Vorpul" until it stopped allowing anything with "Vorp" in it.
- Vorp named all his characters after a section of Lewis Carroll's "nonsense verse" poem "Jabberwocky":
"He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought--"
- The lone exception to this rule is his wizard "Morituss", which he named after the sexiest wizard in Norrath.
- Unfortunately, the jerk made "Tuss" a female froglok.
- "Vorpal" is generally accepted to mean "deadly" or "sharp".
- "Manxome" is thought to be some sort of combination of "monstrous" and "fearsome".
- There is also such a thing as a Manx cat. In one of Vorp's old posted pictures it appears he is playing with one, but he's taken down the post on the message boards, so I couldn't confirm.
- While we were merged with TFA there was a rumor going around that Vorp and Phryk were rl lovers. (Unfortunately, this rumor could be neither confirmed nor discredited)
- Vorp and Phryk are rl cousins. (This has been confirmed)